Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Word Count Wednesday--eight

What am I working on?

I worked on a lot of random little projects over spring break.  I intended to get back to writing my Mary, Queen of Scots book over spring break, but life happened.  I wrote some poetry.  I also started a couple of short story type things.

How do I feel about the process?

I wrote some poetry that I feel is actually decent, so I might post it after some editing.  It was really nice to finally write some poetry that I don't feel is total crap.  My spring break was really busy, which was kind of a bummer.  I was hoping to get more writing done than I did.  I've found that I've been really busy lately, but I'm going to try to schedule in regular writing times instead of just blindly hoping I somehow find an hour to write.  It clearly hasn't been happening, so hopefully setting aside a specific time a few days a week will get me back on track.

Word count: 1,832

What am I reading?

Bittersweet Within my Heart, the Love Poems of Mary, Queen of Scots

1 comment:

  1. Spring breaks are rarely relaxing. Busyness seems to be the default. But at least you got a good word count for the week!

    ReplyDelete