Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Word Count Wednesday--eleven

What am I working on?

Mary, Queen of Scottsville Academy and the choose your own adventure story, which I named The Mystery of Castle Solstice.  I'm going to continue it on inklewriter and post a link to it over the weekend.

Word Count: 673 on the choose your own adventure.
I haven't been keeping track of my word count for Mary, Queen of Scottsville Academy very well because I just keep adding to the Camp NaNoWriMo word count and forgetting how much I've done since last Wednesday.  I think I wrote around 2,000 this week maybe.

Overall word count for Mary, Queen of Scottsville Academy: 32,603 

How do I feel about the process?

I feel like I've made a lot of progress on the Mary book since I started Camp NaNo.  I just don't want to lose this momentum now that I have it.  I've also thought of a lot of ideas for later on in the plot and sub plots and plots that would take place in a sequel.  I don't know if I'll end up using all of those ideas, but it's nice that they're happening.

What am I reading? 

Fallen by Lauren Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment