Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Word Count Wednesday--ten

What am I working on?

I'm still working on the Mary, Queen of Scots book.

Word count: 4,932


How do I feel about the process?

I got a lot done this week thanks to Camp NaNoWriMo.  I set my goal for the month to be 15,000 words.  15,000 in a month really isn't that much, but considering the five classes I'm in and my job, life, etc, I thought it best to set a realistic goal.  Doing Camp NaNoWriMo has gotten me back on track with my book.  I think I was sort of stuck with where I was in the book because I wasn't sure where it was going next.  When Camp NaNoWriMo started I knew I needed to just keep writing it even if it wasn't what I thought it would be.  I wrote some pages that don't fit in to the chronological order of it, but they'll fit in later. It's nice to finally be making more progress on it.

What am I reading?

Bittersweet Within My Heart, The Love Poems of Mary, Queen of Scots.  I've been reading this off and on to help me with my book.

I also binge watched 13 Reasons Why on Netflix and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment